About Me

My name is Enric and I am twelve years old. I live in Banyoles (Spain). My favourite hobbies are fencing handball and playing role games. At home i like meeting my friends and watching action movies

Sunday, October 28, 2012

My ideal home




Here is my ideal home. It’s a really big mansion. It’s next to a lake. It’s really big and
It’s got a gigantic aquarium in one of the living rooms about 15 bedrooms a Jacuzzi a small boat for going fishing, two swimming pools and many other rooms.

On an ideal afternoon in my ideal home we’re all here. My mum and dad are going to the cinema. And my sister is going out with her friends. I’m playing video games or watching a movie.

My favourite room is the living room. It’s huge and it has an aquarium with sharks and whales, lots of sofas and a really big TV.



No comments:

Post a Comment