About Me

My name is Enric and I am twelve years old. I live in Banyoles (Spain). My favourite hobbies are fencing handball and playing role games. At home i like meeting my friends and watching action movies

Sunday, February 17, 2013

A survey about music


Pop music: 13

Hardcore: 1

Rock (hard rock, grunge, etc): 3

Regetón: 2

Dubstep: 2

Classic: 0

Most of the class listen to pop music, a couple listen “regetón” music, another couple listen dubstep and a few people listen rock music and one person listens hardcore

Pop music is the most expanded, fashionable and popular music that is the main reason why it’s the more liked music in our class. Nobody listens to classic because it’s too old and unfashionable. Also, hardcore isn’t also very popular. The rest of the class listens to various types of music like “regetón”, dubstep and rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment