About Me

My name is Enric and I am twelve years old. I live in Banyoles (Spain). My favourite hobbies are fencing handball and playing role games. At home i like meeting my friends and watching action movies

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Writing unit 7

Tom Hawks Sport Club 23 fifth point road, Dublin, Ireland 10th of March Dear Mr or Miss, I am a professional cyclist, from the Tom Hawks Sport Club in Dublin. My name is Enric To Gassiot. I am writing to you because I am planning to participate in a big cycling competition next year and I am looking for sponsors. The tournament will take place in January. Thousands of fans and many celebrities from more than eight countries will be present in Dublin for this competition, and I think that it will be good publicity for your company. Contact me if you are interested in sponsoring me or if you need more information. I look forward to hearing from you. Yours faithfully, Enric To Gassiot Cyclist

No comments:

Post a Comment