About Me

My name is Enric and I am twelve years old. I live in Banyoles (Spain). My favourite hobbies are fencing handball and playing role games. At home i like meeting my friends and watching action movies

Saturday, January 12, 2013

My school


I go to a private school called “Escola Casa Nostra”. It’s really big, but just few students go there. There are about a hundred students in the school and 12 or 13 teachers.

There’s a big technology workshop a laboratory, an ITC room, an English room with many computers and a really small gymnasium.

My favorite lessons are PE, English project and technology class. We have gigantic playground, with a three football fields, two basketball fields, a mountain bike circuit and a rugby field. We even have a swimming pool, but we never use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment