About Me

My name is Enric and I am twelve years old. I live in Banyoles (Spain). My favourite hobbies are fencing handball and playing role games. At home i like meeting my friends and watching action movies

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Are you in favour of home schooling?


In our area, few people do home schooling, not to say anybody. I’m usually against it except when the person who does home schooling lives very far away from any school or can’t go to an average school because of his/her mental or physic state. But although I’m expressing my opinion here, I don’t personally know anybody who does home schooling.

In my opinion, home schooling is a bad system because, although the children may learn the same as if they were at school, they won’t learn how to relate to other people of their age or how to make friends. In the future, home scholars may have social problems because in their life, mainly, they haven’t been with other people besides their family and their tutor.

Anyway, home schooling has its perks. The tutor can be a better teacher than the school teachers and the child will be more concentrated in lessons because he is the only student.

So all in all, I think that home schooling is not a very good idea and it’s better if people go to a public or private school.

No comments:

Post a Comment