About Me

My name is Enric and I am twelve years old. I live in Banyoles (Spain). My favourite hobbies are fencing handball and playing role games. At home i like meeting my friends and watching action movies

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My best friend


I could choose some people, but I decided that Àdria is my best choice. He used to live next door and that’s how I met him. Last year he and his family moved to Melianta. Logically, that makes it difficult for me to go to his place.  Besides that, we don’t go to the same high school.

Adrià is a tall and strong man and he’s got black fair hair. Àdria is quite smart and gets pretty good marks in all subjects. Some good points about him might be that he’s friendly and very loyal to his friends but he can sometimes be stubborn.

As almost all my acquaintances, Adrià likes to play videogames and he also likes reading. Adrià is also into sports and he’s very talented because he’s quite strong. We both play together in the same handball team.

No comments:

Post a Comment