About Me

My name is Enric and I am twelve years old. I live in Banyoles (Spain). My favourite hobbies are fencing handball and playing role games. At home i like meeting my friends and watching action movies

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Is Internet an adiction problem?


I believe that any addiction is a problem, especially the Internet. I think that Marky and Mygril are wrong; that if something is entertaining it doesn’t mean it’s good. If we consider everything that’s entertaining is good, we could then say that stealing and getting drunk are good because they entertain you although it’s something wrong to do. In my opinion, it’s the same with Internet; people can even lose the sense of what’s real and what is not. And I also think that people shouldn’t focus in something that isn’t real, that doesn’t exist. There’s a real world out there. We must also remember that using the Internet can be really dangerous.

Internet is a tool, not just a game to play with. Internet should be used to do some research and work and also to contact people that you can’t meet at the moment. It shouldn’t be used just to chat with anybody who lives in the same town as you for no reason whatsoever. If you want to talk to somebody who lives near you, you should meet him in real life. There’s a whole world out there for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment