About Me

My name is Enric and I am twelve years old. I live in Banyoles (Spain). My favourite hobbies are fencing handball and playing role games. At home i like meeting my friends and watching action movies

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My last summer vacation


Hi!

My name is Enric and today I am going to tell you a bit about what I did last summer. I am going to talk about what I did in Banyoles and about my trip Turkey and Greece.

Before I went out of Banyoles, I went to a summer camp where I just hanged out with my friends and every week or so I would go to either Girona or Barcelona to see my grandparents or just visit the city.

At the end of July I went to Tessaloniki, Greece and from there I went to Lesbos, then to Bergama in Turkey, then Chios and then to Athens. Last of all I went to Tessaloniki back again. So I did a lot of travelling! (I had to take four different boats) I visited old villages and modern cities, famous beaches and others that were almost unknown. I even went to a Byzantine caldarium!

(Explanation of the pictures)

When I went back to Banyoles I had to do my homework (which was a lot and I had forgotten all about it) I also started handball and also went to my grandparents’ summerhouse. Unfortunately, that means that I didn’t have much time for myself.

Anyway, although it wasn’t the best summer ever, it wasn’t that bad either I got to relax and have fun with my friends.

Thanks for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment