About Me

My name is Enric and I am twelve years old. I live in Banyoles (Spain). My favourite hobbies are fencing handball and playing role games. At home i like meeting my friends and watching action movies

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Primer



I'd like to recommend a film I've recently seen, called Primer. The film’s director is Shane Carruth and the main actors are Shane Carruth and David Sullivan.

It’s an indie science fiction movie about time travel, faith, friendship, the difficulty of controlling power and the actual science perspectives. The main characters are two friends that during a normal day discover the principles of time traveling (loosely explained). They start using time traveling to know which shares are going up in the stock exchange market but after all they feel like they should use time travelling to do something more and they discover that it's a power unable to be controlled.

The best thing about the film is the plot and the calm way it's faced to the public: there is no action and all the time its just people talking. I really liked the film and it's probably in my top ten favorite movies but the whole film in itself was almost impossible to understand, because pretty much nothing happens during the whole plot apart than two man talking I would only recommend it to someone who likes dense and confusing stories.

All in all, it's one of my favorite films despite being difficult to understand, which is actually done on propose. I recommend it to anyone who likes science fiction but you'll probably have to see this movie twice to understand it.           

No comments:

Post a Comment