About Me

My name is Enric and I am twelve years old. I live in Banyoles (Spain). My favourite hobbies are fencing handball and playing role games. At home i like meeting my friends and watching action movies

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

TV highlights


This week’s TV highlight is the great comedy program APM (which  initials mean “any other question”). In the show, you can see every weird or funny things that appeared in the TV channels that week. Every show is mostly the same but anyway it will always raise a smile.

I also really liked the TV series the big bang theory that is also a humor show. It’s about these very geeky friends who live in the same apartment. In this episode Bernadette and Howard get married, but not everything will go as planned. But don’t worry, at the end they get married anyway.

El intermedio (the intermission) was also worth watching. It’s a humor show with a very famous and funny presenter: “el gran Wyoming”. In this episode they make fun of some mayors who chased a politician in the street and insulted her.





No comments:

Post a Comment